Xorg light ISO

Hi all,

As you may have seen on SliTaz forum and read here, kernel panic are
solved. Now most problems comes from Xorg (blank screen or failed to
start). I was aware having basic dri support was risky but we needed to
solve Xorg dependencies and as I said I had a xorg-server-light ready
in case. So here is a new ISO with Xorg light and all latest fixes:

http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/slitaz-xorg-light.iso

I booted it ok on a standard Toshiba with intel 945GM graphic card
(I found Xorg a bit slown) and on a HP mini with intel 945GME card. They
was bug with Eeepc 901 with last iso and this Xorg light version solve
the problem refering to a fresh feedback on forum:

http://forum.slitaz.org/topic/new-cooking-20110531/page/3

Regards,