Re: Undigest cooker in place

> but didn't you improve libbonobo* with pkgconfig and /usr/include in
> wok-undigest? see  http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/ea9cbfae3627
>  maybe libbonobo* in wok-undigest are better, i used receipt from
> wok-undigest, libbonobo is both in wok and in wok-undigest

It no more in both, Pascal removed all duplicated packages. You update
you local copy with: hg pull -u

> 1)since cook remove build depends after packages are built, build
> depends are not inherited: for example, libgnome requires popt-dev,
> but also libbonoboui requires popt/popt-dev, and it doesn't inherit
> popt-dev from libgnome, so we have to put popt-dev in both libgnome
> and libbonoboui receipts.

In this case the finest way to do is to add popt-dev to libgnome-dev.
So when libgnome-dev is installes as bdeps it will automatically
install popt-dev.

> 2) libbonoboui requires libbonobo/libbonobo-dev, which are also
> required by libgnome; is it sufficient to put only
> libgnome/libgnome-dev in libbonoboui and not also
> libbonobo/libbonobo-dev? i think not, so included in the bdeps of
> libbonobui/receipt

You correct and like that we can order the cook if they are commited
together, since libgnome must be built before libbonobo, etc.

> 3)And what about dbus-glib/dbus-glib-dev, or ORBit2/ORBit2-dev,
> libxml2/libxml2-dev which are included in libbonobo but not in
> libbonoboui?

Once again we can put them in libbonobo-dev but  guess it better to
ORBit2 in libbonoboui since it part of the all gnome and in case of
commit we want ORBit2 to be cooked before libbonoboui.

Greate, commited: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/b5beeaddbd0d