Cooking mirror syncing!

Hi all,

Main cooking mirror is now empty and synchronisation with Tank will
start, it may take all the night (6-8H). This mean a HUGE HUGE update
to all cooking systems. I tested all base packages and everything should
go smoothly. I'm also running an up-to-date cooking HD install that run
like a charm and core ISO boot to desktop without problem.

About a new cooking, I just want to make some test with a light version
of Xorg (xorg-server-light) before release and maybe use a 2.6.37.6
kernel for bug fixes.

We will surely have some bugs in new packages and we need the community
to test them, just install any packages and try to use it! Then report
here or on the BTS.