Re: what about the next cooking?

> Hi guys,

Hi Stéphane,

> I am wondering if anyone could tell me when next cooking would be
> available for testing (I mean newest than the on of 29th of March)?
> If already available, please give me a link where to download. Thx
> Stephane

The rolling release use current mirror packages but now I rebuild 80%
of all packages, we have to make a bunch of fix and we will do a
new Cooking using these last packages. I alredy did some base/text mode
ISO to checj if new packages cooked by cookutils are fine and the iso
boot fine but we can't make a iso with X at the moment.

We cant make X working because udev dont build (udev have bug from a too
long time in slitaz), it dont build because usbutils dont build as well
due to a missing/unrefered function in the Kernel, so we may have found
the source of the udev bug, at least I hope.

But if it can help, I can redo base iso with new packages and put them
on the mirror ?