Re: Cookutils - What is going to make tank special as ed again

> Pankso your doing it again. Your depending on slitaz-toolchain and
> slitaz-dev-pkgs. slitaz-toolchain i understand but slitaz-dev-pkgs is
> like everything. Please look at the tazwok.conf SLITAZ_TOOLCHAIN to
> know what is need and what is not.

Not realy, look at slitaz-dev-pkgs, wich packes will cause unwanted
deps on an other ? These are all common packages, for example if you
dont have xorg-proto* installed ther will be installed/remove maybe
1500 time because a lot of packages need them to build. This is a fix
to Tazwok, since it use Tank resource for anything.

Cookutils are standard: you want the same chroot/build environment than
tank and you want it for all user/contributor ? One just have to:

# cook setup

Toolchain, read the README in cookutils, I dont want code specific to
building a toolchain in cookutils, since it is not a common task but
very specifics and not often used. So it goes, by logic, in a package:

slitaz-toolchain