Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

I just add some code to tazwok so we will not package perllocal.pod. This cause if you have irssi and frozen-bubble and try to remove frozen-bubble you would modified irssi.

This file is like the .pyc and .pyo files. Its also remove from all archlinux packages it looks like so it should cause any problems.

Look up perllocal.pod on pkgs.slitaz..org to see what i mean by it being in a lot of packages. Its in the same path in all of them.

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:56 PM, GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:01:00 +0200
Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> So... my commit about modifing the Kernel processor type make the need
> to rebuild quiet a lot of packages. Knowing glibc,nscd, etc are in the
> cooklist I did a cook-toolchain before to go to sleep. What an hard
> wake up when I saur build failed on patching busybox (cf conspy 0)
>
> By the way I was suprised to see all these blocked package. Does some
> one know why ?
Yep, it's an old bug I fixed few weeks ago thanks to Erjo. I think you
should upgrade system in the sandbox so that it uses the last packages,
including debugged tools.

> Question, Antoine, can you enable the build bot ? We will still sync
> the mirror manually but it getting boring to cook manually.
I think you should give a try to tank-bot. tazwok install this bin
automatically into the cook-env chroot. As the sandbox is not created
using tazchroot, you should do, in the sandbox:
ln -s /usr/lib/slitaz/chroot-scripts/tazchroot/tank-bot /usr/bin

To automate the cook of a repository, you should add it
into /etc/slitaz/tank-bot.conf, in the sandbox. Exemple:
echo 'cooking' >> /etc/slitaz/tank-bot.conf

To make it works from stable host, you can add an option to you're
tazdev script which do as usual but chroot using a command like
'chroot $sandbox /usr/bin/tank-bot'

Note that two script named tank-bot exists: they are the two part of
the bot tool. One is
in /usr/lib/slitaz/chroot-scripts/tazwok and is automatically installed
into cook-env chroot, the other is the one shipped with tazchroot &
which should be used into the sandbox. It's automatically installed
only when building the sandbox using tazchroot.

> And a tiny feedback now I use Tazwok on tank from a moment.
>
>  * The minimum chroot should have more packages there is sone how are
>    constanly installed/ubinstalled for nothing.
>  * The output logs are crappy, witl all these install/uninstall it's
>    difficuly to finan error, I belive a simple text file with *_rules
>    outup woul be fine.
About this, I'm not sure it would be easier to find errors: in current
logs errors are highligthed so that you can't miss them.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>