Toolchain info

Hi all,

While I'm revisting all receipt that dont build smoothly with cookutils
I discovered a few bugs and missing feature or info. And they was
missing info on how I build the official SliTaz toolchain each year.
They also wasn't an easy way to do it since I build it partialy by hand
because we need a first cook for Binutils and GCC then a recook and
because I want a full control on the process since it is a very very
important part of the OS.

Now they is a updated version of slitaz-toolchain package in the wok
who let you rebuild the entier toolchain in one command:

# cook toolchain

Between yesterday and this morning I rebuild the toolchain 4 times. 2
time on my dev environment an 2 times on Tank, I do that bootstrap to
be sure the toolchain can rebuild itsef.

With cookutils you can now also cook each packages of the toolchain
idividualy, so now people who wants to modify for example Glibc and
rebuild it, just can do it.

At last, I wrote a small doc in Cookboox and the slitaz-toolchain
package create /usr/share/doc/slitaz/toolchain.tx with time stamp and
the toolchain packages used to build SliTaz.

http://doc.slitaz.org/en:cookbook:toolchain

Have a nice day,