Re: unsubscribe

> > Slitaz is a good distro I like it. With luck Christophe will get it
> > back in control and it will continue to be good, if not, then look
> > at what happened DSL
>
> I d'ont know the full story of DSL.

I believe he's referring to how DSL is rumored to have died because of
internal fighting. This is incorrect. It died because of several things,
including GPL violations, supposed theft and breach of agreements.

But don't take my word for it, here's the links so you can see for
yourself:
John's side:
http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=4;t=20537

Robert's side:
http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20090323

We're not even CLOSE to that kind of a mess. All I see is a small
disagreement between pankso and godane about a few things and a few
dozen emails of them working it out. The other thing I see is a few
people that are a bit quick to jump ship at such a small provocation.