UNSUBSCRIBE

--- On Tue, 5/17/11, Claudinei Pereira <contato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Claudinei Pereira <contato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Blending edge ISO with latest stuff
To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 11:22 AM

Hi,

> Weired! The code in /etc/init.d/system.sh:
>
> if [ ! -s "/etc/locale.conf" ]; then

When i run just this piece of code of system.sh, it runs nicely,
checking that locale.conf is not empty.
The problem is not with system.sh. Looking at /var/log/boot.log, i see
that the locale configuration is done twice, with bootopts.sh and
system.sh, and bootopts.sh was calling tazlocale, not system.sh.
So, i removed the "lang" option on /boot/grub/menu.lst and now
everything is fine. Maybe "ang" should not be on menu.lst?

--
www.claudineipereira.com