Re: kbd broken

Strange sunce datadir id fenied to /usr/share as well as datarootdir,
is'n it the standard ?

datadir equals datadir cause it meant for assigning custom data folder that would not be in /usr/share for the package your making. This way we can use --datadir=/usr/share/kbd to keep all of kbd stuff in one folder instead of it being everywhere in /usr/share.

Also can you add $SOURCES_REPOSITORY to your variables in cook.conf? This so we can still have compatible with out doing this:

http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/e2bcd8d58be1

Hope this helps.

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> It looks like kbd can't be build with the same receipt that i use with
> tazwok now. This was a very basic receipt that should build fine on
> both build tools. All i did was added --datadir=/usr/share/kbd for
> the newer kbd 1.15.3 update to work and install all the files
> into /usr/share/kbd.

Why update kbd ?