Looks like network may have problem in chroot

Looks like chroot doesn't have /proc, /sys, /dev/shm, and /dev/pts mounted. This is causing problems with downloading and building packages like jstertris. I think this only effects downloads using busybox wget since vidalia downloaded fine from what i can tell.

PS I'm trying to make all the web apps work offline for source dvd. With jstertris i added the index.html to stuff and just download JsTertris..js file. This way i only added 9kb to wok instead of 130kb since JsTertris..js is very big.