TazWeb and TazPanel preview

Hi all,

Here is some news from the devel side, I just published TazWeb aka
SliTaz Web Browser! More information at:

Blog: http://scn.slitaz.org/2011/04/tazweb-aka-slitaz-web-browser/
Doc: http://hg.slitaz.org/tazweb/raw-file/tip/doc/tazweb.en.html

TazWeb have been made for the incomming TazPanel system and packages
manager. It is not and will never be a full featured web browser. More
an web application launcher but with some navigation capabilities.

TazPanel is my current BIG project, in time it will replace all SliTaz
boxes (except mainly subox) such as Tazpkgbox, mountbox, netbox or
tazlitobox. In short one will be able to do all system mangement and
settings from TazPanel.

Actually I have a full working Tazpkg interface, some doc and TazPanel
structure done. I want to have a clear coding style and simple way to do
things so all dev will be able to help and add more function and UI to
TazPanel. But I will publish only when I'm happy and have a working
panel for users. So here is a preview and note that all the gui is done
with xHTML 5 and CSS 3!

http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/images/tazpanel.png
http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/images/tazpanel-packages.png

Best regards,