Re: Slitaz and amd64

Can't wait to test it :)

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 6:25 AM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:34:29 +0400,
Alexander Medvedev <devl547@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

Yes it can works.
That what i did for several days in a different way.

1. Start with ubuntu-amd64 to have x86_64 toolchain.

2. Build my won toolchain following the LFS book (really good).

Q: Why not using tazwok 4 with cook-toolchaon command ?
R: Because it never works for me. And i would like to learn about
building a toolchain. So dot it step by step is the good way, ithink...

3. Hacking old tazwok 3.2 to make it works with new receipts. I've got
some issues but that works... Tazwok 4 create a chroot/sandbox befor
cooking

4. Fix some receipt for 64bits build.

5. And now cooking...

7. Get running ISO, soon, i hope.