TazDrop - Small help and suggestion

Hi all,

Hi have some code for a nifty little apps for our desktop. This app is
called TazDrop and the final goal is simple: Drag N' Drop everthing on
it and it will manage it. Ex drop a link is will open it, drop a link
to an ISO it will download it, drap a folder it will create a tar of
it, etc...

I'm happy with it for a first version but I have one thing to fix. The
app is desingen to be placed in a corner of the screen or as a
expanded panel. So I dont want it to be threat as a normal window with
a entry in the task-list of lxpanel or any other running panel.

So howto make this apps a simple dock ? I tried with:

skip_taskbar_hint="true" who was working with gtkdialog but not with
Yad. Maybe use Openbox RC ? Any ideas

TazDrop is attached: make install