Re: Fundraise me to release 4.0 and handle SliTaz both in Paris :-)

> > So my final questions are:
> >
> >   Is they any opposition that the asso pay me 2 weeks of work ?
>
> No! Though you should maybe have an Extraordinary General Meeting?

Hum.. We are 3 members in the asso, so legally I could use this money
like I want since I'm the president and dont need approvment to use it
if it is for the project itdelf and pay the bills.

That said if the asso should pay it cost and so pay me the bandwitch
and electricity, it would have debts. So it's like if the asso pays it
bills for last 4 years...

PS: We have 600 CHF and I will not use it if the pledge give is a
success. I just submitted a project to: http://www.kickstarter.com/

It is the online fundraising servive Diaspora used and many opensource
projects are on it.

> >   Is it ok if I put a fundraising button on Slitaz Network ?
>
> Yes!

Thanks!