Cooking ISO preview

Hi all,

I mentioned in "Tank and packages info" thread that I built some ISO
images using the latest packages from our new main server, aka Tank. You
will find base, justx and core LiveCD on the mirror and by the way you
can use SliTaz in a graphical mode with justx or core flavor.

So now we have 2706 packages build and I did some up-to-date ISO
images. An incredible amount of work have been done these last days on
the wok and our packages builder Tazwok. All main devs are actively
coding and testing to have a new official cooking as soon as possible.

We will need about 2-3 cooking before we can think releasing 4.0 and we
need your help to test these new packages and ISO. You can give theme a
try and install package to test using Tank package from my
people.slitaz.org space. To use these latest packages you have to boot
the ISO and then configure Tazpkg to use the temporary repo:

# tazpkg setup-mirror http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/packages/

Note that I booted these images in Qemu, in frugal mode and LiveUSB
and they boot nicely. ISO images can be downloaded from:

http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/

Regards,