Re: Issue about forum template

Hi Christophe,

> On an other side i did not rewrite the theme, I think an other admin
> reenabled it. I think it's a bad idea... post are too small due to
> the side bar with user info

Yes, I was testing and just did a preview of our last theme. Funny thing was that preview function did not only re-enabled the last theme but also I was not able to go back to the original vanilla theme. Something seriously wrong (as you had mailed me earlier)..

I did few changes to new original theme in Vanilla on my computer. It works great for me with my own database. No problem with preview function on my machine. But somehow when I copied it to Eric's machine, something is not right. Not sure what.

I am traveling for the next two weeks. I will see if I can get time in-between.  I know you are waiting for me to change the forum theme for more than two weeks now :-(.

Rohit

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Mon, 14 Mar 2011 14:36:07 +0100,
"Christophe Lincoln" <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :