RE: A guide to earning an income from a Free and Open Source project

> Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 01:51:45 +0100
> From: gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: A guide to earning an income from a Free and Open Source project
>
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:03:34 -0500
> guilbault frederic <fredericguilbault@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > as my experiance in non profit collective searching cash eat cash more you
> search more your pore and its eat your energy/time too.
>
> As I already say I'm completely anti-commercial - please don't call me
> dogmatic because I don't expose fully my reasons here; the fact is one
> of the good reasons I have to contribute here is the "TAZ" of SliTaz.

+1

> In an other hand, I think that having only few people paying for
> everyone is not a reliable organisation. That's why I'm calling once
> again to open information about financal situation of our shared
> projects, if people managing that want to.

One of the barrier to financial stability is the idea that interet/linux is free (as cash).
As gokhlayeh, i think the exposition of outcome and income of slitaz woud help the peopel to understanding the need of slitaz.
and let them see how they can help.
So where the big "DONATE, slitaz is given but its not free to maintain " button.