Re: Tank chroot is a officially unusable

I trying to use the new scripts that GokhlaYeh made. He added all of his wok experimental patches to wok. Because of this wok is now incompatibe with older tazwok.  So it best not to start cooking. Until then i will try to get the new toolchain build with  the new scripts and hope to have a core-base flavor ready by next week.

PS With the new scripts will always have a clean chroot. This will solve alot of build bugs that are in slitaz.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have killed tank chroot today. I was trying to uninstall old perl
> 5.12.2 to get the new perl 5.12.3 to install. I did this in
> /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/perl folder in chroot: for i in $(cat
> files.list); do find $i -type f -delete; done

Ok so I:

# tazdev clean-chroot
# tazdev gen-chroot

And installed all developement packages to start building. Cooking
chroot is now usable, we just need to reconfigure cron tasks (it was
late yesterady night and dont have time now).