Re: [cooking] Some figures for comparing various live boot modes

On 02/01/2011 11:21, Christopher Rogers wrote:
I have a project i was working on making modular version of slitaz. The
idea was to make one thats like my archiso-live images. Link below for
source:

I second your idea, I missed Slax modules.
But I don't understand why it is not a SliTaz sub-project.
Slax is enough for me spending time in a one man project.

New to SliTaz, I see progresses at fast speed.
I am confident that my spending time with SliTaz is not wasted time: bugs will be solved, mis-feature like "load all once in RAM" will loss focus, modularity will be built in ( it is yet here, to a large extend: see tazlito script).

Ph.L.