Modular slitaz scripts

Here is a link to my repo modular slitaz scripts below:

https://bitbucket.org/godane/modular-slitaz/overview

The scripts make slitaz more like slax. This will allow for alot of flexable for slitaz. Like ex. i can boot directly from iso with findiso=name-of-iso.iso boot option. I can also use changes=/dev/sda3/changes to save my changes to my hard drive partition sda3 in changes folder. There are endless possibles with making modular. Also i think this will save ram when loading the full os into ram since everything is squashfs. This would allow a 30mb squashfs file to only take 30mb of ram in theory. Unlike now where the initramfs would expand and take up to 100mb.

I also have a iso for people check out if they like:

http://godane.wordpress.com/2010/12/03/new-project-modular-slitaz/

That iso is able 389mb i believe. Its using squashfs+gzip and i packed are my fav programs into it.

I hope this helps with future development of slitaz.