About my commits...

If you find that some of my commits are a little bit strange, here's
the explanation :

I'm commiting some changes which doesn't change anything to current
wok&package but they will be needed to recook the wok from scratch with
tazwok-testing. I'm currently do that to test my version of the tool
and as I don't want to maintain an alternate version of the wok I start
to push theses fix to ensure all will works well for the future
testers.

Actually I use hacked receipts for the toolchain and thoses from
cooking wok for others packages.

I'm trying to re-cook the whole wok to evaluate what can be the majors
problems. For particular fix, I'm focusing on packages used in
SliTaz commons flavors and some other important packages. If I success
to cook SliTaz commons flavors with new toolchain I will push the whole
stuff (packages + all scripts to replay the build process +
isos) on my people account for testers.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>