Re: [Bug Report]Could'nt normally start sakura terminal

We have finally fixed sakura!  The iisue with not being able to get a
prompt as a regular user was due to a permissions problem with
/dev/pts -- the fix is to edit two files:
1) /etc/group -- change the GID for group 'tty' into 5, instead of
whatever it is...
2) /etc/fstab  -- change the entry for devpts from defaults to
'rw,gid=5,mode=620
Reboot, and it works the way it should.