Re: [Cooking]can't use intel driver in xorg

I am using i915 and 2.6.36-slitaz on one of my computers. It was updated a month back. Everything is working nicely. I had some initial problems as I missed one of the related packages. I don't remember which one but maybe linux-drm or mesa-intel-* . Try using tazx. We need to update "DEPENDS" for one of the receipts.

If that's not the problem in your case, then I believe this is caused due to one of the more recent updates to the linux-*/ xorg-* packages.

~ Rohit