Slitaz rocks

Hello,

I just wanted to drop a note, appreciating your effort on slitaz. I just
finished adapting Slitaz 3.0 for use in an embedded x86 powered low-end
device which is part of the industrial machines developed by the company
I work for.

I used the base flavour and added some configuration files and extra
software using the addfiles facility and everything just works like a
charm. We previously had the systems (about 5000 running in the wild)
using a home grown bare-bone Gentoo build, but Slitaz makes everything
much easier for us, so new systems and old systems getting new software
installed by our service technicans will get slitaz when we roll out the

Yours,
Frank

--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns?  Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to