many-in-one iso discussion

Hi all,

The new cooking iso is now 32MB. I was wondering if we should increase the limit for the next release to 35MB.

I know this is very old discussion. We have talked about it a lot and somehow last year we still manage to surprise ourselves by packing everything in 30 MB. We may be able to do it again this year. But, do you think it may be wise to just increase the iso size to 35MB?
After all, we could not do previously, what we can do now.

We are somehow not highlighting one great "new" feature that we have now : "many-in-one flavor" in one single iso and slitaz installer supports it. So, we can roll: "base + justx + core-nosound + wifi+ core + full" all into a 35MB iso.

"Core" flavor can still be 30Mb. Probably, 35MB flavor can be called "full" for those who need more functionality.

I think the extra MBs in "full" will give some breathing space for:
1)  Better hardware support especially for wifi, 3G and more linux-* packages (maybe xorg pkgs for ati,nv)
2) Future slitaz-tools that may need some lightweight extra dependencies
3) More "tiny-slitaz" server-oriented flavors
4) Adding few more applications (if space permits).

Slitaz is just amazing when "X+wifi+hardware_support" works out-of-the-box.

I believe we should be able to justify this to all segments of our user. What do you think?

~ Rohit