Re: [Bug Report]Could'nt normally start sakura terminal

This problem come from vte, which is used by Sakura. I have the same problem with lxterminal.
It works well as root, but as normal user it output this error :
** (vte:9178): WARNING **: Failed to fork: grantpt failed: Erreur de format pour exec()

Note : Erreur de format pour exec() = format error for exec()

I updated vte and was thinking that recook it can solve the problem - but it doesn't.
I can't find what's wrong here.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>