New release for SliTaz?

Hello,

If you check Download page at http://www.slitaz.org/en/get/index.html -
last stable release of SliTaz was version 3.0 on 28 March 2010.

It has kernel  2.6.30.6,  while latest stable kernel on kernel.org is  2.6.35.7
Xorg is also not up-to-date.
On my test notebook, graphics come up in weird (low) resolution, while all major distribution start in normal resolution (even in Live CD mode).
So screen looks like not very nice, and system has limited use.
On the other hand, networking part is working well.

I need to say that I found SliTaz via download links from aircrack-ng web site.
And I am in particular interested in SliTaz-Aircrack version, for auditing wireless networks.

Are there any plans to make new stable release in nearest future?
Version I tested is very nice, starting fast, working fast.
With updates to recent kernel, Xorg, and may be some LXDE elements (LXterminal, panel) it would be even better. :-)

Best regards,
Vadim Plessky