Reminder to maintainers, packagers and developers

Hi everybody,

just a little message to remind you that Tank, SliTaz build host, is
provided by FSF France and as a condition to this hosting, SliTaz should
only package free software.

For me, that means we shouldn't have any third-party binaries, any
non-free packages and so on.
Besides, to my opinion, having get- packages is a good compromise as we
don't embed nor host any proprietary software.

Please, let me know if you have any doubt on some packages currently
included in the distro so we could clean this up.

Thanks,

Julien