Strange shared libraries...

I'm generating a database about shared library links with ldd. There's a lot of packages (maybe 40%) containing files wich use shared libraries from :

uclibc-armv5l uclibc-armv6l uclibc-cross-compiler-armv4eb uclibc-cross-compiler-armv4l uclibc-cross-compiler-armv4tl uclibc-cross-compiler-armv5l uclibc-cross-compiler-armv6l uclibc-cross-compiler-i486 uclibc-cross-compiler-mips64 uclibc-cross-compiler-mipsel uclibc-cross-compiler-powerpc-440fp uclibc-cross-compiler-sh4 uclibc-cross-compiler-sparc uclibc-i486 uclibc-mips64 uclibc-mipsel uclibc-powerpc-440fp uclibc-sh4 uclibc-sparc

Some of them provides alternatives (outdated) libc, libgcrypt and some other libraries.
I think that theres links doesn't should exist, but are created because theses packages overhide normal libraries, as all packages are installed in the tazbb/tazdev chroot.

I'm keep working on chain auto-recook, dependencies declarations and cooking in minimal chroot. I hope pull some patch to make tazbb working in an efficient way with theses features. We spoke about that yesterday with Christophe Roger and we think that having all packages installed in the chroot lead to depencies problemes. What think the core team?

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>