Re: Modular version of slitaz

This iso has the fully rewritable rootfs (/) with aufs+squashfs

With what you have mentioned is this flavor capable of merging/layering a squashfs file
to your root / current system? like for example.

/ = rootfs.gz our root after system boots up
openoffice.sqfs = squashfs mounted to say /openoffice directory where we need to merge or             layer to our existing root /

doing this command:

mount -o remount,append:/openoffice /  (We have a layered open office to our root)

mount -o remount,del:/openffice /  ( to detach openoffice to our root)

I wish it has this feature as you are using aufs. Looking forward to test your custom isos.