maintaining packages for slitaz

Hi all,

This is just to followup on Eric's mail below. If you want to update/maintain any package (except core pkgs), please go ahead and do it. Also, please feel free to move a package from wok-undigest to wok if you have tested it.

So, please no need to mail us to take the permission. We assume and trust that you know what you are doing :-) . For core pacakges, you may like to check with us.

This process works out better for us. There are always times that some of us get busy with our day-to-day work and find it difficult to commit changes to slitaz wok.

Thanks

Rohit

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 9:06 PM, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:05:58 -0400,
guilbault frederic <fredericguilbault@xxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi,

> if erjo is not interested in maintain the package i woud be happy to
> maintain it  .

Of course you can do it.
You can maintenad every packages you want.

+Eric.