Re: Translations Swedish

Hi Leo

I'm one of the English translators for the project.

The best thing to do is start off with the main page: http://www.slitaz.org/en/ (ignore the archives).

You can either do this in text form and post on the list, but you might be better off grabbing a copy of the entire website and posting in html on here (if you're serious about maintaining it).

You can download the website by:

# tazpkg get-install mercurial
$ hg clone http://hg.slitaz.org/website

Hope this helps. Any questions, don't be afraid to ask (one of the others will probably give some advice as well).

Paul

Leo Chingkwake wrote:
Hi!

I am interested in translating SliTaz website and other stuff to swedish and to maintain these translations. Do i need to do something before i start?

Best regards,

Mikael