Indonesian support - Thanks Budiarno

Hi Budiarno,

Opening a new thread but quoting from last mail.

> Regarding this translation:
> Boot bayi ... boot!
>
> I think it should be just:
> Boot baby ... boot!
> Indonesian would understand it more than "boot bayi .. boot!".

Thanks, commited with you overview translation:
http://hg.slitaz.org/website/rev/cc85e41ab869

I also linked the Indonesian main page from the main index at
http://www.slitaz.org/

For the documentation I added "id" to the list of supported languages
in Dokuwiki. When the main page will be created we can link to it from
the Indonesian website menu. If other people can help it would be nice:
http://doc.slitaz.org/id:start

By the way, I have created an id category in the SliTaz Forum:
http://forum.slitaz.org/index.php/categories/Indonesian-General

I will see if we can add Indonesian support into the core LiveCD, if so
you will be more than welcome to translate menus, boxes or installed
doc.

Regards,