Re: Please no more commit: wok freezed

can't wait to install a new version (3.0) and I have a plan to mirror
it's packages (stable release). I rent a VPS server in the US and I
have some space for the packages to be mirrored there.

Do you have an exact date when would the stable version 3.0 be released?

--
Regards,

http://www.budiarno.com
http://www.saldopaypal.com