|Re: Please no more commit: wok freezed|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
- To: slitaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Please no more commit: wok freezed
- From: Budiarno <tomlase@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 07:25:07 +0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=JYLZ1aEbVdDiCHavzfEtANqA8D++Euj4URng+jVKfvA=; b=MxvSxv2bjl+wb4YgEY9LxmZih5aR6jBKuEmncStvUX0ZCKI5tnYze2z2xIECJgPX+N AlRpJjWODdcMwcLg5dDnUXqar7SA2C8zxanNx12PEMenPJipQ7kJK0dYeIQbj8NgV1Uh SZP0wKToX3TJk+wDMJ2milssWvSjjqRo2clc0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Phu1rMf0zOpoYZr7TQvUqsJmJLz2HM07Id9fEgGNcm+BvgIXbA0GM47+y6O5zCMsoQ EjO5NbC2kk81ZFucPEJ2gJ66BmLh0t2b8cAVmouNifMDy+5YsUTREEfZ7S/hVSHBo+CB SApVJYLMHbHYTxoF1OGffoTxD/mIDFZdOLwlw=
can't wait to install a new version (3.0) and I have a plan to mirror
it's packages (stable release). I rent a VPS server in the US and I
have some space for the packages to be mirrored there.
Do you have an exact date when would the stable version 3.0 be released?
On 3/28/10, Rohit Joshi <rj.rohit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
> On irc, few people didn't like tazpkg search pkgname feature that i
> had committed to be included with normal search. So, I removed it
> yesterday : http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/d1d5a57588a5
> Not sure if tazpkg needs to be tagged again. Just letting you know.
> Looking forward to 3.0
> On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> Hi all devs,
>> Please stop commiting to the cooking wok, release process is now
>> started and current wok/packages are moving to 3.0.
>> I will push ISO's this night or tomorow as well as writing the website
>> I think the distribution and packages are stable enough to release. But
>> keep in mind that you will still be able to make security or bug fix
>> into the stable version after 3.0 release.
>> - Christophe
>> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/