Feedback about Slitaz

Hello,
I'm not a Linux developer but I thought you might be interested by
some feedback about Slitaz's installation. I installed Slitaz on a old
laptop, and tried to put some functionalities/services on. Here is
what I've done and what's working or not.

laptop : Dell Inspiron 8100, processor 1GHz, 256Mo of RAM

 - installation : everything is fine, from formating to installing
grub and the system.
 - wifi : ok ; the device is a usb adapter card named Inventel UR054g
(R01) V1.1, so the installation needed ndiswrapper with windows
drivers. It works fine :D
 - samba : ok for file sharing (not tested with cups yet)
 - japanese fonts : I installed the package pcf-uming but some kanji
were not displayed, don't know if it's about a specific display
between chinese and japanese kanji... but globally it seems to be
enough for personal usage.
 - scim : installed, but I don't see how to use it for inputing
japanese without anthy (but unfortunately anthy is not in the
repository)
 - anki (space repetition software, http://ichi2.net/anki/ ) : KO
I needed a whole bunch of librairies :
 - QtDesigner
 - Qt4-dev
 - Git (because as no package exists for SliTaz, we'll compile the sources)
and all dependances, of course.
But I'm still missing the application pyuic4, so I couldn't compile
the app. If anyone has a clue about that ;)

Just in case it might help some day,
Regards,
Laurent