Re: network.sh

hi Eric, please can you send the attaches again? thank you

matthias

Eric Joseph-Alexandre schrieb:
Le Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:19:09 +0000,
Rohit Joshi <rj.rohit@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi all,
Hi,

Works fine for me.

Cheers,

+Eric.

Just wanted to get some feedback from all of you. I have been using
the attached network.sh for quite some time without any problems. On
my computer, I always feel a bit faster while booting with the
attached network.sh than the original slitaz. These changes affect WPA
wireless only. Can some of you see if these changes work nicely on
your computer?

The script also adds an ability to have mulitple roaming wireless
profiles in Slitaz (in case you change networks often).

To test: Back up your network.sh and then copy the two files attached
in /etc/init.d/ .

I assume you have upgraded to the new cooking.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Rohit