Re: mirror issue

The mirror server is broken.

HTTP traffic is redirect to http://download.tuxfamily.org/slitaz.
For rsync the server you choose  (rsync://download.tuxfamily.org/pub/slitaz/) is working good and is up to date.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
+Eric

rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(122)
> [receiver=3.0.4]
> i;m now rsync from rsync://download.tuxfamily.org/pub/slitaz/
my ip is 122.224.198.34, who can help me?
> my arguments are rsync -avP --delete-excluded, and i do it everyday at
> 4:12.
if there is anything to change, tell me.
GTALK: walkerxk@g
> mail.com
QQ:25329680