Re: English stuff

Hi Joelle

It's basically fixing typos and grammatical errors on all the pages written in English.

Also translations are sometimes called for (although the website is pretty
much up to date).

It can be broken down or all-in-one; up till now it's been pretty much one person doing all the pages.
So any help is greatly appreciated!

Also if you feel if there's any 'gaps' in the official documentation and you'd like to fill them.

Best thing to do is place your edits on the mailing list or practice a little bit on the Wiki pages.

Hope this helps

Paul

Joelle Nebbe-Mornod wrote:

Hi

What do the "English" duties entail, and can they be broken down across several people or is it all-in-one?

Joelle