Re: HELP: skype, webcam and video

Hi Erjo,

I have localized the problem to skype now. I think skype takes Xvideo
"xv" as default. It should be something like "-vo x11" as in mplayer.
Does anyone know how to set "X11" video in skype for Xvesa.

 My webcam works with mplayer-svn. To test your webcam in mplayer (you
need mplayer-svn with tv, v4l enabled : download from
http://people.slitaz.org/~jozee/packages/mplayer-svn-29843.tazpkg),

Then, do:
 #export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so
# mplayer tv:// -tv driver=v4l2:width=320:height=240:device=/dev/video0 -vo x11

Hope it works for you too.

Thanks

Rohit