Re: libmms, faad2, djmount

Hi Kacper

Receipts now added to the wok: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/fe884d8ff264

If you'd like to have write access to the wok (and become a contributor);
please send a username:password to Christophe: devel@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Paul

Kacper wrote:
Has anyone tried the receipts jet?

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Kacper<slitaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have now attached the receipts. I suppose I need to be an
contributor to have access to the repos and to and the receipts...