Fwd: new linux package on cooking seems broken

Hi

I just got this this morning - had updated to the current package
yesterday, and this morning when i booted it wouldn't, file not found.

I booted in an older kernel and indeed my slitaz installation no longer
has a vmlinuz-2.6.30.4-slitaz in the /boot directory - all gone

I did a tazpkg get and then tazpkg extract to see what is in the
package, and the file is not in there either.

Seems to me that this might therefore happen to everyone else doing an
upgrade?

Dont have time right now for more, late already, but I figured I'd
report it

Joelle aka iphigenie
--
  Joelle Nebbe-Mornod