Wikipedia pages

Hi all,

In last four months I spent some of my spare time (mostly during my job ,-) ) on Wikipedia.

Till now I added introduction of SliTaz on:
Slovene, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Czech, Slovak, Italian, Poland, Japan, Simple English, Russian, Italian, Malagasy (Madagascar), Kurdistan, Zulu, Chinese, Denmark, Poland, Ukrainian, Arabic, Asturian, Somalian language, Swahili and Indonesian Wikipedia pages.

example: http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/SliTaz

I have also announced every version on our forum:
http://forum.slitaz.org/viewtopic.php?id=1724
to check and update.

At some pages/languages I asked local open source/linux/ubuntu community to help and they did.

So.. it was a pleasure, I learned how Wikipedia is done and how it works.., but... now I feel a little tired ;-) and I think I reached the goal I wanted... and so I give all the work to You to help, update, change and upgrade the pages!

Best, David