Re: cooking iso question on release date

Le Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:30:37 +0800,
gordy <lqaus9@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Hi
Hi,

> On 21/06/2009, Eric Joseph-Alexandre <erjo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:30:30 +0800,
>
> > So you must wait or help to fix:
> > http://mirror.slitaz.org/iso/undigest/slitaz-undigest.iso
>

> Nice to meet you, Eric.
me too.

You can report any bugs on the labs ( http://labs.slitaz.org ).

> The only quick thing I could see is my mouse wanted to capture a piece
> of the desktop as if mtpaint select tool was running? top command
> proved I was mislead heh heh.
>

> 2) Forgive my ignorance but the package manager also mentions
> undigest. What is the meaning of this please?

The undigest repository contains non-official or testing packages.
You can add contributors or local repository here.

The slitaz-undigest.iso is just an attempt to build an ISO with
packages coming from the cooking repository.

> After I recharge list...setup undigest mirrors in the undigest iso is
> currently blank.
>
> And listing all in undigest returns nil
>
> 3) http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/undigest/README.txt
> looks like not yet acceped packages for official recognition?
>
> At first glance I would say that attempt to move to HAL + udev is not
> complete? I am more likely to be wrong on solving any issues but feel
> free to reply and thanks for your time.

> regards
Regards