Wesnoth receipt

Hello,

I've made two receipts for wesnoth 1.6.2. It works fine on my computer.
BUILD_DEPENDS is a bit large but lot of required things are missing on a
brand new Slitaz. It should be packaging safe this way.

I have splitted musics in a other package and removed
development tools. Does anybody need these WML tools ? I don't :)

Locales are managed, only ones in tazwok.conf are copied. Both receipts
joined in the tarball.

It's time to kick orcs and chew bubble gum.