Tazpkg for LVM

I tested SliTaz and needed to access to a LVM volume. I didn't find any
package for LVM tools, so here is the receipt I used.

It works well, but there is a little problem with it : LVM brings its
own libdevmapper which conflicts with the libdevmapper tazpkg. How do I
declare such a conflict in the receipt ?

Regards,
Guillaume

# SliTaz package receipt.

PACKAGE="lvm"
SOURCE=LVM2
VERSION="2.02.45"
CATEGORY="system-tools"
SHORT_DESC="Linux Logical Volume Manager."
MAINTAINER="guillaume.michon@xxxxxxxxxxx"
DEPENDS="readline linux-md"
BUILD_DEPENDS="readline-dev"
TARBALL="$SOURCE.$VERSION.tgz"
WEB_SITE="http://sourceware.org/lvm2/";
WGET_URL="ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/lvm2/$TARBALL";

# Rules to configure and make the package.
compile_rules()
{
	old_src=$(echo "$src" | sed "s/-$VERSION/.$VERSION/")
	mv $old_src $src
	cd $src
	./configure \
		--prefix=/usr \
		--infodir=/usr/share/info \
		--mandir=/usr/share/man \
		$CONFIGURE_ARGS &&
	make && make DESTDIR=$PWD/_pkg install
}

# Rules to gen a SliTaz package suitable for Tazpkg.
genpkg_rules()
{
	mkdir -p $fs/usr $fs/etc $fs/lib $fs/sbin
	cp -a $_pkg/usr/* $fs/usr
	cp -a $_pkg/etc/* $fs/etc
	cp -a $_pkg/lib/* $fs/lib
	cp -a $_pkg/sbin/* $fs/sbin