Re: Tazpkg for LVM

> Mybe just remove libs from lvm package and have a dep on libdevmapper.
> That said libdevmapper could also be generated from lvm package since
> they are in the same version.

I finally found that libdevmapper is merged into lvm since november 2008. So I think it is the right way.

Consequently, I'm trying to generate a new libdevmapper package by using WANTED="lvm"
What do you think about the attached receipt for it ? I needed to make a workaround since versions are different. It works with a lvm package built from the modified receipt Christophe sent.
If everything is fine, I will extract these packages and (re)build them from lvm : libdevmapper-dev libdevmapper-event libdevmapper-event-dev.
Do you think I should make a separate "lvm-man" package and add it in SUGGESTED ?

> Please find attached a modified receipt and let me know if you want to
> push it your self in the repos or if we do it for you.

I made a multi-rootfs usb stick for my own purpose and I may have to build more packages if they are unavailable. You can let me push them if you want.

> - Christophe

Guillaume

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@xxxxxxxxxxx
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.