Re: mirror.slitaz.org inaccessible

Pourquoi pas un hébergement chez OVH ?

Pascal

2009/5/22 Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

> mirror.slitaz.org has been inaccessible since Wednesday morning.
> Updates have stopped. What's the situation?

We can't do anything, machine is unreachable, so no SSH access to check.
I contacted as quick has possible Botux who offert the host and get an
anser yesterday evenning saying he had a tiny financial issue, but
things should comme back today.

So for the future and if the asso have money, we could help him to pay
the host. But I' would prefer someone (provider for example) who could
offer us a real physical server.

For now, forum, wiki, mirror, archives are down, use SWITCH or an
other mirror to get packages.

Website, Labs and other are hosted on Tank at my house but my tiny
connection is too limited to host everything.