compat-wireless

Hi all,

A new package is now on the mirror, it provide all the last Kernel
modules for wireless (the one include in 2.6.29*) but for the current
SliTaz Kernel 2.6.25.5. compat-wireless is maintainned by the Kernel
folks on kernel.org and is realy a nice feature.

I think the package will replace linux-wireless on the core LiveCD and
provide some new drivers such as ath9k. Please test it!

For example, my Atherox AR242x wireless card now work out-of-the-box
with ath5k, before I needed the madwifi driver. Note: the interface
have change from ath0 to wlan0. lspci -nnn:

02:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x
802.11abg Wireless PCI Express Adapter [168c:001c] (rev 01)