Re: compile mga driver

It works perfectly :D

thanks a lot ! definitely I love slitaz !
I hope It'll be in the 2.0, cause I spent so much time to get the
resolution I wanted, and it was actually not so complicated, but about
3weeks ago, I've never done anything else than checking my emails under
linux...

I spent a huge amount of time but I learnt so much as well. good experience !

thanks again

theophile bikepunk